– 2MP (1080p) images up to 30 fps
• Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function: 0.1 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F2.2
• VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-MNR (Multi process Noise Reduction) ensures noise reduction in various conditions and achieves a low bit rate under low illumination.
• FDF (Frequency Divided Filter): Removing fine noise generated under low illumination to achieve a low bit rate.
• SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• Fog compensation function equipped as standard.
• HLC (High Light Compensation) technology reduces strong light sources such as vehicle headlights to prevent camera being blinded.
• Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• “Railway applications – Electronics equipment used on rolling stock” compatible with EN50155-T3, EN50121, ECE-R10, EN45545, EN50498
• Wide coverage : [16:9 mode] Horizontal: 109 ° / Vertical: 73 °
• The camera conforms to the IP66, Type 4X (UL50) and IP6K9K, is compliant with NEMA 4X ratings, and provides high dust resistance and waterproof performance.
• Achieves high-level vibration resistance with EN50155 and MIL-STD-810G compliance
• Adoption of a scratch resistant dome cover with a compact and sleek design is optimal for cameras installed on the outside of a vehicle.
• Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability