Features of HDEX80-KVM
- Extends full HD HDMI signal up to 80m/260ft via a single Cat X cable without signal loss and delay
- Extends high speed USB 2.0 signal (480Mbps) up to 260ft/80m, provides 2xUSB 2.0 ports at display end
- Supports two-way PoE (Power over Ethernet), only one power adapter is needed to either transmitter or receiver
- Auto EDID management automatically adjusts to overcome compatibility issues
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
Zero Video Loss & Zero Latency
The device can extend 1080P full HD HDMI signal over single cat5e/6 cables up to 80m/260ft with stereo audio and USB. It transmits high-quality picture without any video loss and time delay.
High-Speed USB 2.0 Extension
The device can extend high-speed USB 2.0 signal (480Mbps) up to 260ft/80m. It provides remote source PC control with keyboard and mouse, interactive display operation, data transmission and USB streaming.
The device supports bi-directional PoE function which integrates power into the Cat 5e/6 cable. Only one power supply is needed at either TX or RX side for hassle-free installation.
Specification of HDEX80-KVM
|Video Signal Type
||HDMI 1.3 with HDCP 1.4|
|Input/Output Resolution Support||1080P@60/50/30/25Hz; 720P@60/50Hz;480P@60Hz
|Audio Format Supported||PCM 2.0
|Max Data Rate||6.75 Gbps|
||HDMI Signal: Up to 260ft/80m via Cat 5e/6 or better cable.
USB Signal: Up to 260ft/80m.
||-20°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C
|Humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing
||≤6.3 W (Pair)
||98.2 mm ×23 mm ×75 mm/
3.87” x 0.91” x 2.95”
|Power Consumption (Max)
(W x H x D)
|108.8 mm ×15 mm ×64.2 mm
4.29” x 0.59” x 2.52”