4KMX44-H2 is a 4×4 compact HDMI matrix switcher, specially designed for cost conscious projects and buyers. It features not only basic functions like cross-point switching and control (IR, RS-232, IP), but also advanced functions like auto-downscaling for each HDMI output when it is connected to 1080P display. With its compact and handy design, you can freely install it in sports bars, digital signages, control centers, etc.
Features of 4KMX44-H2 Matrix Switch 4K 4×4 HDMI
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDMI Outputs.
- All HDMI inputs and outputs support HDMI with HDR formats, including HDR 10, HLG, DOLBY VISION up to 4K@60 444.
- HDCP2.2 compliant.
- With built-in 4K-1080P downscaler for each HDMI Output, the matrix can downscale 4K@60Hz 4: 4: 4 to 1080P@60 4: 4: 4. 4K downscaler can work automatically when the matrix is connected to 1080P display and can be set to ON/OFF by API commands.
- Each HDMI output has a SPDIF audio breakout, and supports formats up to 5CH HBR or 2CH PCM audio.
- Supports smart EDID, each input can be assigned to smart EDID mode.
- Supports EDID presets, EDID copy and EDID write. By default, each input EDID is set as 4K@60 4: 4: 4 HDR with 5.1CH encoded audio
- Supports audio mute, four SPDIF outputs can be muted separately by API commands
- Supports upgrading firmware via both micro-USB and web UI (for MCU and web module).
- Rich control options, including RS232 control, IR, IP Control and front panel buttons control.
4×4 4K Matrix Switcher
You can connect up to four HDMI sources and distribute any of them independently to any of the four connected outputs. With its compact and handy design, you can freely install it in sports bars, digital signages, control centers, etc.
The matrix allows you to enjoy the finest image and sound quality. It supports HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG up to 4K@60 4:4:4 for all HDMI inputs and outputs. It also supports audio formats like PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, etc.
With the four S/PDIF audio output ports, you can easily extract the audio sources from each HDMI output to provide more audio feeds to your multi-zone audio system like amplifiers, speakers, etc.
Route your 4K video sources to 4K displays and 1080P displays simultaneously via downscaling. Mixed output resolutions offer you the flexibility to distribute your display economically and save more cost.
Various Control Options
You can effortlessly control the matrix via the front buttons, IR remote, web UI or RS-232. Besides, the included IR receiver cable are available for you to easily extend the IR signal.
Diagram of 4KMX44-H2 Matrix Switch 4K 4×4 HDMI
Specification of 4KMX44-H2 Matrix Switch 4K 4×4 HDMI
||4 x HDMI In, 4 x HDMI Out, 1 x RS232,
1 x IP Control (RJ45), 4 x SPDIF Out (Digital),
1 x FW (Micro USB), 1 x DC 12V IN
|Input/Output Signal Type||HDMI with 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, HLG & Dolby
Vision, HDCP 2.2
Note: Dolby vision is not supported in downscaler
800×6008, 1024×7688, 1280×7688, 1280×8008
, 1280×9608, 1280×10248,1360×7688, 1366×7688
, 1440×9008, 1600×9008 , 1600×12008 , 1680×10508
720x576P6 , 1280x720P6,7,8, 1920x1080P2,5,6,7,8,
2 = at 24 Hz, 3 = at 25 Hz, 5 = at 30 Hz, 6 = at 50
Hz, 7 = at 59.94 Hz, 8 = 60 Hz
|Audio Format||HDMI IN/OUT: Fully supports audio formats in
HDMI 2.0 specification, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1,
Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTSHD Master Audio
S/PDIF OUT: Supports PCM 2.0/5.1, Dolby digital
and DTS up to 5.1 Channel
|Maximum Data Rate||18Gbps|
||Front Panel Buttons, RS232, IR, IP (Telnet &Web UI)
(W x H x D)
|215mm x 42mm x 120.2mm/8.46” x 1.65” x
4.73” (Without mounting brackets)”