VGA/HDMI OVER HDBASET EXTENDER
The 4KEX70-VH HDMI extenderis a slim transmitter receiver pair which is designed to extend HDMI 1080P@60Hz signals up to 70 meters and 4K@60Hz signals up to 40m via a single Cat 6a/7 cable. The transmitter can supply the power for the receiver. You can control the source from the display’s location or control the display from source’s location via IR pass-through function.
Features of 4KEX70-VH HDMI Extender
- Via Cat 6a/7 cables, 4Kx2K@60Hz (4:2:0) output up to 40m, 1080P@60Hz up to 70m
- Via Cat 5e cable, 4Kx2K@60Hz (4:2:0) output up to 35m, 1080P@60Hz up to 60m
- Transfers bi-directional infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal
- Transmitter supplies the power for receiver
- Auto-switch between VGA and HDMI inputs, HDMI IN has higher priority over VGA IN if both are connected
- HDMI 1.4 with 4K and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports Bi-directional RS232 pass through
4K60 Ultra-HD Image
With HDMI technology which supports up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) resolution, the extender brings ultra-high definition picture with more vivid visual effect.
Excellent Audio Enjoyment
The extender supports DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD and LPCM 2.1/5.1/7.1CH, so it can work perfectly with AV receiver, home cinema, speaker, amplifier, etc.
VGA and HDMI inputs are automatically selected and switched when the unit detects a signal, with a smart detection feature prioritizing HDMI over VGA if two devices are transmitting at the same time.
Diagram of 4KEX70-VH HDMI Extender
Specification of 4KEX70-VH HDMI Extender
|Video Signal Type
||HDMI 1.4 with 4K|
|Input/Output Resolution||HDMI: Up to 4K@60Hz YUV4:2:0
VGA: Up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz
|Audio Format||Stereo, PCM 2.1/5.1/7.1, DTS, Dolby, pass through
||0 °C to + 45°C (32°F to + 113 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to +70°C (-4°F to +158 °F)
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing
||Human Body Model:
±8kV (air-gap discharge)/
±4kV (contact discharge)
||Voltage: ±1 kV
|Power Consumption (Max)
(W x H x D)
|180mm × 20mm × 134.2mm